Majority of us want a perfect person as our life partner, perfect in the sense that they must have qualities that we desire for, if you’re a man you may not say this but you want a beautiful, attractive, kind lady who should know cooking, cleaning and keeps you happy. On the other hand if you’re a woman, perhaps you want a man who earns well, can spend time with family, respect you and your parents, physically attractive. But the shitty thing is that NO BODY is perfect. Before looking for a person who must possess all the traits you desire, think once, if you have all the criteria in yourself those are required for being so called “Perfect” in today’s world.
Every person is a mixture of some good and some bad habits, some imperfections and some excellence. There are certain qualities that will not kill your relationship although may be annoying, on the other hand there are some qualities which are not at all acceptable.
Qualities of your partner that will not kill the relationship
- Finds it difficult to express himself /herself.
- Take the back seat in relationship and push you to take all the decisions.
- A perfectionist.
- Create a mess at home by keeping things here and there.
- Possessive (to some extent ).
- Avoid frequent closeness.
- Tries to appear stronger ( most males do not show their weakness)
- Spend more time on work less with you.
- Family oriented.
- Demands time from you when you have no important work but understands when you’re busy.
- Likes to be pampered always.
Qualities no one should tolerate
- Whose work and actions have no similarities.
- Less bothered by your emotions and needs.
- More interested in buying things for himself /herself rather than supporting family.
- Apologize but do not try to change.
- Knows his /her action may hurt others but least bothered about this.
- Proud of education and wealth.
- Ask for favours very often.
- Alcoholic or drug addict.
- Who wants you to trust but does not do anything trustworthy.
- A jealous and suspicious person, although jealousy is a sign of he / she wants you and afraid of losing but extremely jealous people are a pain in the ass.
- Who condemn you but react when you do the same.
- Tries to hide their imperfactions and weakness, act as if he / she has all his /her shit together.
- Flirts with your friends or strangers.
- Assume negative things, for example if you’re busy at work he/ she may assume that you’re with someone else.
- Tries to be a smart ass and spies on you.
- Act if he/she knows everything.
- Act parental.
- Overly angry on small issues.
- Create a drama after minor arguments.
- More religious than spiritual.
- Defensive even when his/her mistakes and lies are on the table.
- Self righteous, lacks humble attitude.
- Verbally or physically abusive.
You can take a chance with a person :-
- Who is ready to change, of course it’s not just for a moment to avoid the arguments.
- Who has a relationship with God.
- Who is not religious but spiritual .
- Who is not defensive but ready for an open talk.
- Who is a good listener.
- Interested to act upon your suggestions.
- Who gives your opinion equal importance while taking any decision about family.
- Who raise voice if you’re doing wrong rather than being an agreeable person and let you do anything you want.
- Who has no alcoholic or drug addiction.
For more such posts click here
If you enjoyed this post please like share and comment.